- Who’s going to Reunion, find out by clicking here —-> CLICK
- Pre-notification of this years T21 Reunion added to Reunion 2023 page
- Cenotaph Information updated.
- Type 21 ties for sale once more, if you need a tie, then you will need to contact Smally Buoy on our Facebook Page.
- Ambuscade Project page updated with latest round of media releases, and also an architects impression of the museum layout, however this impression i know will be changing.
- Hope you all had a great christmas. Sorry for the lack of latest updates so let me make that up to you.
- Confirmation of reunion dates up to 2025 can be found here
- HMS Active (Type 31) has its steel cut more info here
- I will be updating the memorials on all formats over the next few weeks – Gareth, Secretary.
- Photographs from the Cenotaph now available here
- 2023 Reunion date changed to 7th October
- Epic Gigability A Cornish Pilot Gig Rowing Club run by Military Veterans for Military Veterans. Providing an activity pathway for all Service Veterans to a healthier, fitter lifestyle with a focus on reducing the negative impact of poor mental health further information here
- Royal British Legion the Everyday Needs Grant Programme. This programme is open to anyone who is eligible for their support struggling to pay for items and services they need. So for further information click the link here.
- FREE TRAVEL FOR REMEMBRANCE EVENTS – National Rail has announced that it will provide free rail travel on Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th November for serving personnel and veterans travelling to London and Sunday 13th only for other destinations – full details here
- Photographs for reunion 2022 now available here
- Update on Ambuscade project coming soon
- Information regarding the Pangbourne Plaque coming soon
- Latest information on the centotaph parade can be found here
- The Type 21 Association has been recognised for their service 40 years ago further information here